best photo editing suite to use.......

This is why I like programs like LR for this, as opposed to pixel maniuplation programs like PS. Changing the WB in LR is easy compared to PS, where as using healing brush in PS is easier than the spot tool in LR.

While my profession requires working in photoshop/illustrator all day long, I still try to do as much in camera as possible to limit the need of "editing" pictures. I don't have the RAW plugin in PS so I can't speak to that, but I try to keep most of edits local to LR and then only once I'm happy with the post, I might import it into PS to fix anything I couldn't do in LR. Like more tricky clean-up or alike.

YMMV.

I think I read somewhere that you can 'ease' Adobe Lightroom and CS5 for $9.99/month, pay as you go

I think I read somewhere that you can 'ease' Adobe Lightroom and CS5 for $9.99/month, pay as you go
Rent.. .and it's PS CC, Bridge CC, and LR CC. That pricing is available till the end of the month at Adobe.com

Don't count out PS-Elements either.

Photoshop CC includes 2 plug-ins - Bridge and Camera Raw.

There is no LR CC. The Photoshop Photography Program deal ($9.99 a month) includes Photoshop CC (Bridge and Camera Raw) and LR 5.

Camera Raw and LR 5's Develop module are both ACR 8- Adobe Camera Raw.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back