What's new

Between Hierapolis and Pamukkale in Turkey

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hierapolispamukkale.jpg


While we were surrounded by ancient towns and the necropolis of Hierapolis (ancient tombs), plus the very touristy sight of Pamukkale in Turkey, upon walking from one part to the other I saw this to my left. And felt it deserved this photo. No crumbled stones and ruined cities for a change :D. (Taken back in October of last year).
 
Woah, beautiful colours on those trees! I had forgotten trees like that were even possible!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thanks, "invisible". When I came past these, I also thought, their colours and also "arrangement" made for a nice photo. :D
 
Pretty I do love the colors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom