Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2010 #1 These grow all over the place near here. Don't know what they're called... but I love purple These seem soft, I know... Original: Edit: Last edited: May 21, 2010
These grow all over the place near here. Don't know what they're called... but I love purple These seem soft, I know... Original: Edit:
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 21, 2010 #2 Looks to me that the focus falls a little behind the flowers.
stone_family3 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 349 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 21, 2010 #3 Looks like a type of lantana.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the replies Ron, I have yet to figure out how to get my camera to focus on what I want it to focus on... any advice?
Thanks for the replies Ron, I have yet to figure out how to get my camera to focus on what I want it to focus on... any advice?
er111a TPF Noob! Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 6 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2010 #5 what kind of camera do you have?
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Kodak EasyShare C613
Ron Evers Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 28, 2008 Messages 6,631 Reaction score 2,588 Location In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 22, 2010 #7 Raizels said: Thanks for the replies Ron, I have yet to figure out how to get my camera to focus on what I want it to focus on... any advice? Click to expand... I do not know your camera but if it has a spot focusing setting it would help in these situations. I am usually using manual focus myself.
Raizels said: Thanks for the replies Ron, I have yet to figure out how to get my camera to focus on what I want it to focus on... any advice? Click to expand... I do not know your camera but if it has a spot focusing setting it would help in these situations. I am usually using manual focus myself.