What's new

BEWARE! Guard Goose.

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for my walk this afternoon -- one of my neighbors keeps a goose. The goose is pretty vigilant about guarding the yard. Honks as loud as a barking dog and you don't want to get too close to the fence; he can bee vicious!

Joe

goose_zpsb9fa9bc7.jpg
 
Great shot ...I used to raise geese till they got out of hand.... they are better than guard dogs, problem is they don't listen... AFLAC
 
Great shot, making mental note. get two geese.
 
Thanks, appreciate the complement folks.

Cheryl, I didn't do anything special to alter the color or tone response (pop). I took the photo with my compact camera (Samsung EX2) and given the flat open shade light I left the camera on P and accepted the camera exposure. I do almost all my processing in either Capture One or Photo Ninja and in this case I ran the photo through Capture One 7 out to a 16 bit TIFF file into Photoshop where I did a quick clone out of a distracting stick in the lower left corner. Then cropped, sized, JPEG and posted here.

Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom