Bex in a box - with a headdress

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bex loves boxes, as most kitties do. We've had this box on the kitchen table now for over a month, since the last delivery of - whatever it was. :lol: She climbed in and won't leave.

My husband and I have been bringing in found feathers from around the yard, and slowly lining them up along the side. She is delighted with them, sniffs and chews them a little. Now, she naps with them every day.

Our other cat, Finn, is not permitted anywhere near the box. If she jumps up, she gets this look.

"Back off!!"

Bex with headdress 1.jpg

"You may approach - if you have treats."
Bex with headdress 2.jpg

Bex with headdress napping.jpg

The Warrior Priestess sleeps.

She sleeps amongst the feathers of her conquered enemies (nevermind if she didn't conquer them herself. Meaningless detail.)

Beautiful Bex (Baby) brightens box.

She sleeps amongst the feathers of her conquered enemies (nevermind if she didn't conquer them herself. Meaningless detail.)
Exactly. After she chews on them and bats at them, she curls up satisfied. I have no doubt she feels like she conquered them. :lol:

A toy and a bed all in one. Kitty heaven.

Boxes were irresistible to my cat Puff and her not fitting made no difference.

I remember seeing some zoo show and even tigers liked getting into boxes, it seems to be a common trait among all members of the family Felidae.

Box:

Noun (boks)
1: Cat trap
2: Cat bed
3: Cat fortress
4: Cat nap bed with walls
5: object to hold things. (Mostly cats.)

Most reactions

Back