Beyond the Cosmos

that1guy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
78881-f6385fe7721cb180d7232053ac929a98.jpg

One cold overcast winter day, in the northern part of Okinawa. In a small little town called “Kin” lay hidden the Cosmos flower field…. we make our own stories!

| Camera: Canon 5D MKIII | Lens: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Focal length: 105mm | Exposure: 1/320 | Aperture: f/4.0 | ISO: 800 | Flash: N/A | Software: Adobe Lightroom / Photoshop |

I would appreciate any and all C&C

Attachments

• cosmos.jpg
    cosmos.jpg
    999.3 KB · Views: 182
Thank you all! :)

She is cute but the editing is overdone, imo.
I think
there is an overall magenta tint
the image is low in contrast
the oof areas look overdone and fake-y
lots of noise

She is cute but the editing is overdone, imo.
I think
there is an overall magenta tint
the image is low in contrast
the oof areas look overdone and fake-y
lots of noise

The magenta, and low contrast I did in Photoshop. I edited the photo this way. As far as the noise I really didn't notice a lot of it. I will have to check again

The out of focus areas are actually straighten out of the camera I didnt add any additional blur. I actually sharpened the photo a bit. I can share the raw file if you like

If you could remove that purple cast in the subject's skin tones, it might make the photo look a lot better imo.

If you could remove that purple cast in the subject's skin tones, it might make the photo look a lot better imo.

I intentionally put the purple casts there trying to give it a more fantasy feel but I agree I could have masked the skin tones in a bit more in PS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back