JR's Regularly Updated HDR Photo Thread... Comments Welcome!

that's a good tip. I would like to buy A canon 5D Mark II or III or a Nikon D700... No money yet. I don't even have a job yet cause I'm a 22 year old guy.. Maybe next year I will start working

that's a good tip. I would like to buy A canon 5D Mark II or III or a Nikon D700... No money yet. I don't even have a job yet cause I'm a 22 year old guy.. Maybe next year I will start working

I have found that many photographers take very good care of their equipment so when it comes to buying second hand bodies or lenses, you have a very good chance at scoring high end equipment at sometimes more then half off of retail pricing. As always... be careful!

-JRW

Yup of course- where did you get yours? There's always some websites that give you some guarantee such as ebay or amazon I think, but to be honest I never bought anything via web. But I also don't know if it's a good choice to buy in second hand because the camera can "die" in about 1 year or 2 or less.. We never know

NO job because you are 22 year old guy?? Really..what an excuse. Unless your in college there is no reason why you do not have a job even then you should still have some type of income from a part time..

America is getting lazy..

sorry to take this off topic but,,,geeeeezzzz

NO job because you are 22 year old guy?? Really..what an excuse. Unless your in college there is no reason why you do not have a job even then you should still have some type of income from a part time..

Yes, let's try to stay on topic here.

Normally I'd say you are 100% correct.... BUT, take a look at Red_John's profile... he is from Portugal. Many European countries are struggling with massive amounts of debt, unfunded cradle to grave entitlements... and high unemployment.

Red_John- I don't think you need anywhere near the quality/expense of what I'm using for equipment to create very nice images... even better then mine.

-JRW

Agreed. Im not an american. I'm from Portugal. I'm also studying Marketing in a Superior Course. I end the course this year, so that's why I'm counting on working for the next year. But anyways here there is an extreme crises. It's almost impossible to get a job in the area you want. Even in other areas is really difficult. I'm also thinking on get out of Portugal and go to some other place like Germany or New Zealand.. Canada.. Australia.. Something like that.

Yes, let's try to stay on topic here.

Normally I'd say you are 100% correct.... BUT, take a look at Red_John's profile... he is from Portugal. Many European countries are struggling with massive amounts of debt, unfunded cradle to grave entitlements... and high unemployment.

Red_John- I don't think you need anywhere near the quality/expense of what I'm using for equipment to create very nice images... even better then mine.

-JRW

I have a camera but it's not a DSLR, so it's difficult for me to shoot an HDR. Even if I can shoot multiple exposures (3 in this case), I cannot shoot in RAW. And that's why I usually don't do HDR with my camera. BTW my camera is the Sony Cybershot DSC-H50

Most reactions

Back