BH Shipping Times

Box801

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
How long does it take for BH to ship their products? I'm planning on buying a Nikon 20mm 2.8 lens from them. I live in Canada so would it take longer? How many does would it take to ship?

I'm actually need this lens before Saturday...

I suggest you call them and ask them. It probably depends on the product. I'm sure you can get FedEx fast service, but I'm also sure it won't be cheap.

Uh. You're probably already screwed, unless you're willing to take a chance on paying $$$ for rush shipping and hope it doesn't get stuck in customs. Call BH and ask them.

go to ther website and get the lens. at the end they will give you a rundown on shipping methods. all with an expected delivery date

I generally get my order in 3 days and thats just regular shipping with Fed Ex. But I think you can pay 50$ and get it in two day delivery.

How long does it take for BH to ship their products? I'm planning on buying a Nikon 20mm 2.8 lens from them. I live in Canada so would it take longer? How many does would it take to ship?

I'm actually need this lens before Saturday...

Contact B&H today by phone. You can have the lens tomorrow morning.
You'll just have to pay a premium for overnight delivery.

When ordering from the US, I usually use UPS Expedited shipping. It cost more than ground shipping but it's fast and I don't get stuck with Brokerage fees.

I can't recall exactly how long it usually takes to get orders from B & H, but it's usually pretty quick. A couple days I think, but I don't know if I'd count on it for overnight shipping.

I also use UPS Expedited for orders from Alien Bee, and they get here in less than 24 hours.

Most reactions

Back