What's new

BHPHOTO to the UAE

pongerts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
AUH, UAE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello peeps of TPF!

I've got a question for you guys who are in the U.A.E.

Has anyone of you tried ordering from B&H Photo Video | Digital Cameras, Camcorders

I'm really interested to order from them since I could save a lot from what's

the price i'm going to pay for is the displayed price plus shipping plus 5% tax. rather than buying here locally.

so anyone who has experienced this situation please add enlightenment! :)

Good day to you all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom