What's new

Bicycle C&C

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
645
Reaction score
140
Location
WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm here on vacation in China, so I wanted to take a picture right outside where I lived for a keepsake :) It's nice how little China has changed in some aspects, even though the big cities have grown enormously. The smaller parts are still the same, preserving its own tradition and culture.

Also, color or BW?


BicycleBW by echoyjeff222, on Flickr



Bicycle by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
 
Good photo with perspective and depth. I would have moved in closer and lower to the bicycle accentuating your subject, if that was your intent. And i like the B&W better...
 
I actually have one that's closer, but I was experimenting with HDR so I took the three that I took with the 3 exposure setting on my camera -- forgot what it's called. Let me see if I can find the other one.
 
I found one with a vertical orientation. Turned it into B/W. Better?


BicycleNew by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom