Big kitties.

pjaye

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the Toronto Zoo by myself for the first time and managed to get to the lions before the crowds. I didn't even see the second one until she stood up. $DSC_0501.jpg$DSC_0503.jpg$DSC_0505.jpg$DSC_0507.jpg$DSC_0511.jpg

Always nice to see good kitty pictures,large or small.Well done Barb.

Wow! Amazing set Barb, you really outdid yourself here. Love 1 and 2 in particular, you should seriously think about getting a print of either or both. Fantastic stuff!

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

Nice! I'm sure if I had a zoo near by I'd be there almost every day.

Nice! I'm sure if I had a zoo near by I'd be there almost every day.

It's just over two hours away, I leave at 5:30am to be there around 7:30. Members get in an hour before general public. Which is nice, because not many take advantage of it so it feels like you have the whole zoo to yourself. Unfortunately, some of the animals weren't out yet this visit (like the gorillas) but it's really nice to not have to battle the crowds. As soon as I hear screaming kids, I know it's time to leave.

The first two and the fourth one are just WOW!! I must also say though that they have a strangely different(good) look from your usual pictures barb, I don't know what it is.. Did you use different gears or did you do something differently? And there's always that third option that you can choose, "You're seeing things" :p..

Thanks Raj! And good eyes. They are different. Same gear, but someone from here has been helping me immensly via email and I've taken his advice to heart. He's made a huge impact on my shooting.

I also use lightroom now so although I don't do much editing ( I'm still an advocate of getting it mostly right in camera) I do some minor adjustments now.

Most reactions

Back