What's new

Big Ole belly shot! Some c&c if you wouldn't mind!

ajandnickysmom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good morning, had my first 'maternity shoot' was actually a lot of fun! This is one from the day.. what do you think? Is the boob too much?? I took about 200 but this one for some reason just keeps catching my eye..

4396545423_b5f914bfc5_o.jpg
 
its something different and the feeling is very natural.... i like it! :thumbup:
 
Really like the natural, relaxed look to it. And the framing of the pic compliments it well. The 'boobs' are not too much, but it would look cute either way.
 
add some noise, will really set the image off I think :)
 
Thanks... this was very new to me so i was abit nervous! I will try adding noise.. didn't think of that! thanks again!
 
I don't think the boobs are too much and I think the picture is fine as it is (I wouldn't add any noise), but I'd say maybe a different shirt? Maybe like a collared-type dress shirt instead of the sweater. The large buttons kind of make for a bit of a distraction whereas a light-colored shirt (maybe white with thin vertical stripes) would make her skin color pop a bit more.

Other than the shirt I wouldn't really change anything.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom