What's new

Big Red

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yep...it's red :mrgreen:


57133754-L.jpg
 
ohh, woodsac.. when you will run out of good photos to share?? :mrgreen:
 
Love the colors and I absolutely LOVE the sky! Another beautiful shot!
 
but is it big?????

great shot, love the sky too.....

something entitled big red from woodsac... kinda scary....but well worth the look...!!
 
Simply awesome Woody. Love the colours
 
The sky is beautiful and the stree withthe subject make for a great composition though I think a bit of fill flash on the tractor could bring out some more of it's highlights. Nice job!
 
Thanks all!

MyCameraEye said:
The sky is beautiful and the stree withthe subject make for a great composition though I think a bit of fill flash on the tractor could bring out some more of it's highlights. Nice job!
I completely agree! However, I was about 30 yards away behind a fence :confused: I waited for the sun to come out from behind the clouds for about 10 minutes. But it never happened so I just shot it and left.
 
great shot woodsac! colors are awesome.

im trying to imagine how this would look with no trees.
 
JonMikal said:
great shot woodsac! colors are awesome.

im trying to imagine how this would look with no trees.
I've been trying picture this since you posted. My conclusion....I think it would be cool :thumbup:
But, I'm pretty sure this is nothing more than a yard ornament, so I'll probably never get the chance to see it in any other position. I'll keep my out for one not in front of a tree ;)
 
yay tractor! nice shot, i love the color :thumbup::thumbup:

is that yours?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom