Bigger and Better Screen For D300

Lan4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been finding that the screen on my D300 is a bit to small and is hard to see in daylight, I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a screen that can be connected to my D300 that is not super expensive. I am quite new to photography and any help given would be great.

OP
Lan4u

Lan4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
That may have been what I was looking for I did not know that they exist thank you.

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
That's a pretty handy item to have. I have a lot of issues with my eyesight and glare when shooting outdoors and I can see how this could be handy. Makes me wonder about all of the other photo gadgets I don't know that I need.

Dave442

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
I tend not to use the rear screen on my D200. If you are new to photography you might want to spend a week taking pictures without using the rear screen.

I do have my Recent Settings menu set up so it does not change, so the 14 items I placed in it are always there in the same spot. Even then it is only the first 4 that I change with some frequency and it hardly requires looking at the screen to make those changes.

Most reactions