biggest. smile. ever.

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
the colors are probably all over the place on this, but I'm working on trying to just accept that sometimes, when colors are crazy.. it might be best to accept that this is just in fact what the light was like where we were and what it felt like. so, there you have it. I am in love with this photo of him <3 it was severely underexposed SOOC.. was pretty much dark at the park when I took this and I thought I was done trying to photograph him for the night and then he decided he wanted to get on the swing so I snapped what I could real quick! lol he looks big, but he's just turned 2 and his attention span is entirely non existent.

$CBC_2430.jpg

My edit is slightly overdone but it should be much better with the original file. The dominant structure on the right should be cropped anyway, put him off centre to underline movement and use filters to separate him from the same colour background. And of course that smile deserves a close-up.

$CBC_2430ed.jpg

Last edited:
I do like the edit. I think I disagree with crop though
I didn't mention but I plan to submit the photo at some point today for our city's parks contest
The criteria was happy photos at any of the city parks and I'd like it to be obvious to our city which park so I left more scenery

That is one big smile! I love it! :D

I really mean it: this is an amazing kid pic. No qualifiers, ifs, ands, or buts.

I saw it and thought:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back