Bike Race(7pics)

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to Downsview park to check out some of the bike races there on Sunday. I have never tried to capture an event where I could really get this close.
I used it as an experiment day, so I could play with the settings on the camera and get a better feel for it. Im not really happy with the overcontrast :confused: look to these. Maybe it is this old dog monitor.

Any comments or advice is much appreciated.

149_4908a.JPG

148_4869a.JPG

148_4875a.JPG

I sort of nipped off the back wheel on the second rider....oops

148_4867a.JPG

148_4853a.JPG

148_4882a.JPG

The only way to do it. ............not me, but I was across the road doing the same thing :lmao: :lmao:

148_4896aa.JPG

Hey, for once someone's showing us photos of a "bike" race that really is a BICYCLE race, not a motorbike race. Great!
And the captures you got are absolutely great, too. (Love the one of your fellow photographer ... hasn't he taken the "revenge photo" of yourself? Would love to see THAT one!!!!!! :D)
I tried to capture a bicycle race (without really having the time for it, and with my "compact equipment" - har-har, ever heard the word "euphemism"? That was one for my camera gear, ;)) in England during our meet-up and therefore know how difficult it is. Did my first attempts at panning at the time... and one picture was even medium-ok.

None can be compared to YOURS here, though....
If my son hadn't already gone to bed, he'd be able to tell that this was exclusively a bicycle race and not part of a triathlon... he can see that by the handlebars, he says.

Well personally I think these are great chiller, I especially like 2 & 6!

Neat shots Chiller!
1,2,5,6,7 love em :thumbsup:
that reflection really rocks in the 6th photo! very very neat :D
and i love the 7th capture of the other photog..
thanks for sharing :D

I don't see anything wrong with these images on this Monitor. All are great shots. I really love the reflection capture. Nice work Chiller.

Thank you everyone for your comments and compliments. I appreciate all of them. :thumbup:

Cool shots chiller. I like shooting bike races. They move fast and you can usually get close to the action.
1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 stand out for me.
Great expressions you captured. :)

Wonderful series Chiller! I just love the motion in the 2 one. Great job capturing the emotion of the race :)

Awesome shots Chiller, great action, I am with Jon I love 1,2,3,5 and 6. Great Work!!

Most reactions

Back