What's new

Biker Shot

CanonSnob

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have a few, this is the first one out of post so far.

2435044025_7cacc48dcd_o.jpg
 
Nice bike. :-p

Seriously though - cool shot. Lighting looks pretty good and I like the dramatic angle. If I could change anything it would be to have used a shallow enough dof to blur the background. But i guess then you would have started losing focus on model's feet. Anyway - nice shot overall.
 
Here's another. I'm a busy guy, and quite finicky about the small details when editing. So they will roll in slowly

2438491980_60bf1b2442_o.jpg
 
the lighting is great on these. Love the angle in the first shot. Nice work.
 
Thanks. I lit these both with the same basic set-up. Three photogenic strobes. Two up front right and left of camera. And the third back left. Then just dialed in the power settings with some test shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom