R Red Snapper TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2005 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2007 #1 Bit of a random pic, I don't expect any amazing feedback just thought it looked interesting enough to post, what do you guys think?
Bit of a random pic, I don't expect any amazing feedback just thought it looked interesting enough to post, what do you guys think?
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 27, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Hmmmmmmmmm ... :scratch: I think I would prefer to see it without all the distracting light at the top. A crop down to right above the AB (or PB?) would help this a lot, I guess.
Hmmmmmmmmm ... :scratch: I think I would prefer to see it without all the distracting light at the top. A crop down to right above the AB (or PB?) would help this a lot, I guess.