What's new

Birch Glades

Garrentee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 1, 2007
Messages
240
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snowboarding through the backcountry of killington and came upon this shot and it looked so great...Had my board off and ready to shoot when a huge cloud came over top and made a nice bright shot into a overcast dull one...I liked it so much i did my best in PS to brighten it and add a little contrast...Been debating if it looks good or not...I figured id let you all decide!!!

march07205.jpg
 
The idea of the pic is great, it is too bad the clouds came in on you. I think this would have been a great pic with more light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom