TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not really sure how i feel about this photo
I like it but then it just feels as if im missing something

C&C please!

bird.jpg

The wings are clipped and its in the top right corner.. Other than that, i like it.

The framing is all wrong But I expect you had no choice & were lucky to catch the bird at all.

If you had control of the framing you would want to have the bird entering the frame, not leaving it & with all it's body parts as mentioned by the previous contributors.

The framing is all wrong But I expect you had no choice & were lucky to catch the bird at all.

If you had control of the framing you would want to have the bird entering the frame, not leaving it & with all it's body parts as mentioned by the previous contributors.

I was very lucky to catch the bird! Ty for your comment

Were you bird hunting or beach walking?

If bird hunting, properly set your camera and keep an eye out in all directions, you need to be like a periscope. :mrgreen:

This photo is not really a keeper, as you get better at these kind of shots you will delete it from your files...trust me that is what I have been doing for the last few days, deleting. :thumbup:

The yellowish haze bothers me, and i agree with the framing.

What I do like is that you have the bird, the reflection, and the shadow. Usually, I only see 2 of the 3, but rarely all 3 together.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back