Bird Shots C&C always needed and welcomed

SuperMom30

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took the duck photo's yesterday at our boat ramp and the Ospery I found driving down the road...I know it's not a great pic..it was across the street and at the top of a tree.

20090614_26.jpg

20090614_34.jpg

20090614_72.jpg

20090614_55.jpg

OSPREY3.jpg

OSPREY4.jpg

osprey1.jpg

Nice pictures :) I especially like number 4! These are a big improvement over the others I have seen from you so far :)

I think #4 might have been helped by tossing some light from a flash at the duck. Mallards can be a little hard to expose for, given their dark plumage around the head but light plumage at the back. Why couldn't they just be 18% grey? Sheesh. :p

Thank you guys! I remembered what was said about trying not to shoot over them so I hung over the side of the boat with the camera as low as I could get it...so thought I would drop it in the water:er: I just stayed still and hung over the boat till they started swinmming around closer:D Got some really nice ones today while I was out again I will post them soon, again thank you guys a ton you really do help the noobs like me :sexywink:

I know it is :( I was across the street and it was at the top of a very tall tree I was zoomed in way past where I should have but I thought it was a great find so I had to take the pic:blushing:

Most reactions

Back