Birds in Florida Day 5

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well.. this was a very good day.. to many images to post in here, so I created a gallery so you can see all of the images from the one day shoot.. Florida was sure good to me this trip! Actually.. I am sure this is the best shooting day of my life.

DSC_7905277w.jpg

DSC_8078284w.jpg

DSC_8247292w.jpg

DSC_8283466w.jpg

DSC_8414301w.jpg

DSC_8419302w.jpg

DSC_8528306w.jpg

DSC_8659311w.jpg

the rest are in here...

http://www.pbase.com/raymondjbarlow/inbox... please be my guest to browse through them, the locations, species, and the exif info is below each shot if you are interested... also, a comment window is below, all c/c is welcome and appreciated...

best to all.

Great shots Ray, as always. I'll be sure to check out the gallery.

In the background of the first shot...is that the shuttle hanger at Cape Canaveral?

as good as the others are I'm picking #1 as my fav

Really enjoy your series(these and past) and hope you continue to post them.Really makes me wish it were spring and all the critters were at the lake ....oh well just a couple of months more.

. Florida was sure good to me this trip! Actually.. I am sure this is the best shooting day of my life.
1.gif

I'm speechless...each shot is as amazing as that first one. Stunning shots, Ray!! It's impossible to even pick a favourite. The photo Gods truly smiled on you on 'day 5'.

Nice job, and I appreciate you sharing all the EXIF information - that is very helpful. Well done. :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#s 1 & 4 are too good for words. Ill leave it at that. :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

1.gif

I'm speechless...each shot is as amazing as that first one. Stunning shots, Ray!! It's impossible to even pick a favourite. The photo Gods truly smiled on you on 'day 5'.

I really couldn't say it any better, I'm echoing Antarctican

i just looked at all your day pics and all of them are truly breathtaking. Just as Antarctican, i cant pick a favourite myself. Each and every one of them are just terrific. You sure did have a great trip :)

awesome stuff ray.... great gallery too... im always well impressed :thumbup:

Amazing shot of the osprey. Very nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back