Photos NOT OK to edit
CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Bald Eagle

Striated Caracara

Bateleur Eagle

Secrectary Bird stamping on a rubber snake

not sure what these are yet

and if you like those there are a lot more here

Nice series. All are really good captures. The one of the secretary bird is particularly interesting because you don't get to see that bird, or that behaviour, very often. :thumbup:

Antarctican said:
Nice series. All are really good captures. The one of the secretary bird is particularly interesting because you don't get to see that bird, or that behaviour, very often. :thumbup:

Its true, it's not everyday you see a Secretary Bird kicking the hell out of a rubber snake :lol:

they are amazing! I love the first one!

Hey Andy
Great series of images pal - the first one is classic Bald Eagle - the Bateluer, which I have never heard of looks like it had a bad feather day and the last shot reminds me of a B52 - beautifully menicing.
As for the brutal attack on the rubber snake well it's original, very brave, rubber snakes can give you a fair old twang

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
As for the brutal attack on the rubber snake well it's original, very brave, rubber snakes can give you a fair old twang

would you like to enlighten us Mr Willmott? You seem to know a lot about rubber :sexywink:

Love them all! Don't know why but I found the Secretary Bird stomping the rubber snake
hilarious.:lmao:

At first I thought the last one might be a Condor, as the one that I saw and (with much less success) tried to photograph here , but the light head is confusing me again...

That bird show which I tried to take photos of from the sidelines (not the place where the spectators were sitting) also has a secretary bird in their rows which stomped on a fake snake -- that is fun to watch, isn't it?

Hoppy said:
Fantastic shots, a bit slower than your usual mach 1 jobs but a lot more gracefull.
Your not sures are Red Kites and a Griffin Vulture.
Can you ask your cheaffeur if he can fit another one in the Bentley next visit please?!!!!!

anytime you want mate its a bargain at £8.25p to get in !!
Not sure about the Bentley though, we don't allow any old riff raff to travel in her :lol:

LaFoto said:
At first I thought the last one might be a Condor, as the one that I saw and (with much less success) tried to photograph here , but the light head is confusing me again...

That bird show which I tried to take photos of from the sidelines (not the place where the spectators were sitting) also has a secretary bird in their rows which stomped on a fake snake -- that is fun to watch, isn't it?

those are great LaFoto and yes the Secretary Bird is just so funny to watch

Most reactions

Back