What's new

Birds of Prey

Hades

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Some birds I took pictures of, not so long ago, at a Falconry near me.

#1
bird1.jpg


#2
bird2.jpg


#3
bird3.jpg


#4
bird4.jpg


#5
bird5.jpg


#6
bird6.jpg


#7
bird7.jpg
 
Raymond J Barlow said:
nice shots!! Where is this place??

Thanks very much :)

It is Blakemere Craft Centre Nr Northwich in Cheshire, UK. There is a falconry there, its a pretty good day out actually - although long trip from Canada of course! :D
 
Nice series !!! I like them all !!


Steve :thumbup:
 
Thanks for the comments all.

Couple more I just found:

bird1.jpg


bird2.jpg


bird3.jpg
 
wow, these are great, love those last two you posted. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom