birds

darbae

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all, I just joined this forum.
Awesome forum by the way, lots and lots of beautiful photos.
I'm a pretty new-b at this and this is my first post.
Those birds seem like crows in the pictures,
but they're actually pigeons. ewww...
Any comment would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

download

download

Hey welcome!

I looooooooooooooooooooove the top part of the first one, but I think the water and the building and such in the lower portion of the frame take away from the doomish elements of it. Kind of a bummer. Maybe do the crop in the 2nd with the colors in the first?

Still, good eye- neat situation for a shot.

Hey welcome!

I looooooooooooooooooooove the top part of the first one, but I think the water and the building and such in the lower portion of the frame take away from the doomish elements of it. Kind of a bummer. Maybe do the crop in the 2nd with the colors in the first?

Still, good eye- neat situation for a shot.

Yes!!!My first feedback...
Thank you very much for your comment.
Yeah, I probably made the bottom part too bright,
again, I just got into this photo thing, and was having too much
fun getting unrealistic image with HDR...
Thank you again...

really really nice photos

and i loved the first one, and i disagree with manaheim, i think when you see that chairs and that building they are empty so it's look like the place is doomed, something like Silent Hill lol!

but really really nice photo especially the first!

I love the colour range in the first one, I though it was a swimming pool to start with, not a pond! :)

really really nice photos

and i loved the first one, and i disagree with manaheim, i think when you see that chairs and that building they are empty so it's look like the place is doomed, something like Silent Hill lol!

but really really nice photo especially the first!

I love the colour range in the first one, I though it was a swimming pool to start with, not a pond! :)

wow...some positive comments...

thanks guys...

Sure would get messy standing under 'em when they fly over. And, remember, protect your camera first! HA! Thanks for sharing.

I really like the second picture, actually. I'm not sure why. It seems darker and gloomier I suppose (not that I love gloominess). My eye gets drawn the the few birds in the center of the frame, and I think that really "makes" this picture. Had it been a larger cluster in the middle, I'm not sure it would have worked so well for me. Anyway, great shots!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back