Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Couldn't find a good title for it

3194258037_6873f544d0_b.jpg

what do you think??

Nifty - I like the green of your hummingbird a lot. Looks much better bigger, when you click on the "make this bigger" bar.

I have a laser beam I use for my cats, but if you shine it into a prism, it's amazing. If you are experimenting, it might be something to try.

Nifty - I like the green of your hummingbird a lot. Looks much better bigger, when you click on the "make this bigger" bar.

I have a laser beam I use for my cats, but if you shine it into a prism, it's amazing. If you are experimenting, it might be something to try.

thanks, yes it does look much better when bigger

but am sorry because i didn't understand what you mean at this part

" I have a laser beam I use for my cats, but if you shine it into a prism, it's amazing. If you are experimenting, it might be something to try "

It's glass, right? I was just suggesting you shine a strong light through it for greater effect, if you are experimenting with it. Not that you should change your current photo - it's fine. I have a small red laser light beam on a keychain (I tease my pet cats with it) and it looks amazing through a prism. Or any other strong light. It would just be interesting to see the result.

And in case there is a language barrier here, just for clarity, I am not shooting at cats with a laser beam, it's a game for them to chase the light.

It's glass, right? I was just suggesting you shine a strong light through it for greater effect, if you are experimenting with it. Not that you should change your current photo - it's fine. I have a small red laser light beam on a keychain (I tease my pet cats with it) and it looks amazing through a prism. Or any other strong light. It would just be interesting to see the result.

And in case there is a language barrier here, just for clarity, I am not shooting at cats with a laser beam, it's a game for them to chase the light.
unfortunately it's not glass it's plastic, and yes if it was glass it would be cool to point on a strong light. thanks again!

Too much dead black space...and it seems slightly underexposed. Looks like you PP'd out the entire background. What did the original image look like?

The image really doesn't do anything for me.

Too much dead black space...and it seems slightly underexposed. Looks like you PP'd out the entire background. What did the original image look like?

The image really doesn't do anything for me.
this IS the real image only took off one thing, a blurred light at the back but nothing else!

Why don't you bump up the levels and curves to make green brighter and more vibrant?

Most reactions

Back