What's new

Biscayne Bay Sunset

DadeCountyAnthony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
Miami, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you for viewing.

All C&C greatly appreciated.





IMG_1254-1.jpg
 
It's a calming photo. The lighting does add a nice feel to it. I hear the miami vice music... :)
 
I like. realy nice. Like the lighting


Thank you for the comment.

It's a calming photo. The lighting does add a nice feel to it. I hear the miami vice music... :)


Thank you.
I have sent post cards to family members many times and I have actually been told the same. Once I was asks where was the Miami Vice logo on the card? LOL.
 
good relaxin shot! gives the the gentle theme of miami coast
 
as yemme said before very calm photo and a relaxing, I love the lighting and the texture, so crisp. Would love to see more of your work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom