bit of a long shot!

magicmonkey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows of any nice photo locations in or near Oxford in the UK? I've been around quite a fwe place recently and found that most of the times I wander out to the country I end up in the worst places possible!

Surely Oxford must be one of the most picturesque towns in the UK?

I may be wrong I haven't been for a while. Have you tried the University buildings? There must be some fantastic old architecture there. I suppose it's too early in the year for punting? What about the surrounding countryside? I can't imagine you'd run out of thing to photograph for a while! (again, I could be talking out of turn here as I haven't been for a while).

Happy shootin'

yeah, it's a very picturesque place, there is plenty there to shoot but not that much that's 'up my street' as it were, I preffer landscapes and I've had some rotten luck with the places I've been recently!

You could do some nice close up stuff with them but I'd be wanting to put them into a landscape, maybe from a nice low angle etc. and the fences would just be horrible! I'm not sure if they're still there though as I haven't been back there in years.

Not been to any of those, I'll head off there on the weekend if the weather is good! Thanks Lensmeister :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back