What's new

Bitter was right - there are cool pictures in the bathroom

Overread23 1

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
25,507
Reaction score
5,112
Location
UK - England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
See

6278541060_f80e830966_z.jpg


Bigger: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6230/6278541060_45aa6d6780_o.jpg


Ok ok ok so not the perfect angle nor light, but the best I could do in the rather small space provided. :mrgreen:
 
Last edited:
DID HE JUMP ON YOU?!?!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Thankfully not - I think he was a little cold so wasn't much in a jumpy mood thankfully (plus he'd have been a devil jumping forward at the camera!!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom