What's new

Bizarre skies

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken back in July here in Northern Illinois. We had a storm front come through that was short lived but had some awesome colors and curtains of rainfall. I stepped outside with the camera and snapped some shots.

Directly to the north of us:
Pinkglowafter9-30-06storm.jpg


The front with a curtain of rain and a orange sunset behind it (looking NW):
9-30-06storm2.jpg


The aftermath:
9-4-06rainbowoverfarmclose.jpg
 
I really like the light on the buildings in the rainbow shot.
 
Thanks for the replies! The rainbow was spectacular, Ill have to get some more uploaded later on...
 
Very nice! Beautiful rainbow!

...just noticed you're from IL....what part?

Kestrel and Corry, thanks! :wink:

Corry, Im from around the Chicagoland area. I bounce around alot... been in Sycamore, Warrenville, West Chicago, Naperville, St. Charles... LOL
 
Wow! You get to step outside your house and see this view? Incredible. Love the rainbow shot, I'm always a sucker for those things.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom