Black and white cat study.

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bear the black cat was semi cooperative today lol Ok no he wasn't he was being an arsehole, Bear is the keeper of all that needs filling (food dishes, water, catnip). I knew he had food and water so he was after some catnip. He is quite persistent when he "needs" something done but I had JUST sat down with my coffee! I grabbed the camera, he usually leaves when I do but this time he wouldn't leave, but he faced away from me a lot lol He posed for a while and earned his catnip treat ;)

I couldn't resist the light in his fur :)

I found these shots most interesting, would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

#3 - the cat snub is my favorite.

Mine too Squirrels :) he has that one down pat lol I love his tail in it :)

I LOVE cats, my Tzutzik is the perfect model, he will pose anytime for any picture and he is the coolest cat in the world!!!

So there :lol:

I refuse to say anything nice about any of your pictures until you tell us what the subject of "Light & lines" was! :grumpy:

Thanks Goodguy, cats are awesome ;)

Oops John, forgot! I'll go do that now ;)

Thanks John, the light in that room is divine, I really should shoot in there more than I do!

Not sure if you know it, but when a cat turns his back on you and faces away from you, he is deferring to you,at a very high level, and saying something like, "YOU are the BOSS!" The cat is in effect, facing away from you, and putting himself at risk from attack from "you" (as if you were a cat!) This behavior's meaning is from the book, "How to talk to your cat." Not kidding. The repeated turn-away-and sit behaviors are a serious effort to curry favor with you.

Very cool Derrel, no I didn't know that, I do know a fair amount about dog behaviour but not cat.
Bear is my sidekick but he often acts like a dog, (he was raised alone with 2 dogs for many years of his life) he doesn't get in your lap but will lay by your feet. Despite my complaining about him on here he is one of the loves of my life :)

I laughed when I saw the turned away pics. I also like the light in the black fur. After Derrels comments
I think I should have tried this with my ex. :)

Really nice photos

Do you speak Hebrew? Or you just accidently came accross the name Tzutzik?

Thanks Tsabary :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back