What's new

Black and white tour of Melbourne

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,484
Reaction score
96
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Once again i adhere to B&W. Actually i like your treatments, even though that may be tasted over cooked by many :D

Which processing tools are you using?
 
Yeah, i like the b and w, I converted them into b and w, as i was using LR4 and felt like my shots seemed to HDRish, so i converted it to b and w. BUT people have been complaining that my b and w shots aren’t shoing any character, so i quickly changed them, and here is the edit, i actually HATE the colour IMO, but some will love it...
 
I really enjoyed looking at the Black and White photos! You are a great photographer.
 
I most enjoyed the shot of the bridge in B&W, the one taken while driving. These stormy,moody,dark B&W renderings make me expect to see Mad Max, from beyond Thunderdome, on one of the lower corners of the images.
 
I liked them until I scrolled down and saw the colour versions. #2 B&W is great!
 
Love them!

But where's the Regent? :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom