Website
airaspaltsop.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1165985.jpg

1165987.jpg

del

1167693.jpg

5. (not b&w, yeah, wanted to add a little colour)
1167728.jpg

More pictures here
(Skip the text, I happen to be bored at times)

What do you think?

Last edited:
The first two seem underexposed to me. The first one is a cute full frame shot and should be able to be fixed in Photo shop. The second one I think is too dark and out of focus to be salvaged. The third one has no real point of interest that I can find other than the textured wall. If you could zoom in on that a bit more you might have something.

Just my opinion.

The first two seem underexposed to me. The first one is a cute full frame shot and should be able to be fixed in Photo shop. The second one I think is too dark and out of focus to be salvaged. The third one has no real point of interest that I can find other than the textured wall. If you could zoom in on that a bit more you might have something.

Just my opinion.

Thanks. I think it was the first time when someone said bad things about my photos without making me sad.
I've got to agree with you, mostly.
Too bad I don't have Photo shop... But yeah, thank you.

Added two more pictures. Hope they're a little better.

There are free programs you can get to edit your photos. I believe the one I hear spoken of most often is "Gimp". Just google it and it should come up.

Its hard to appreciate the las t shot because it posted horizontally -unless it was supposed to be that way? Any how, its another cute shot and has potential, but again it seems underexposed. What kind of camera are you using?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back