Black-crowned Night-herons and kingfisher

BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great set. Yeah, those kingfishers never sit still for long or let you get close.

I couldn't find my BCN heron buddy this summer. He/she would let me get close and get some great shots. Know it's the same one because, it had a missing toe on one foot.

Nice set, Brent. My favorite is #2. wish I could get in close to a kingfisher but they seem to be my photo nemesis. If they see me 30 meters away they spook.

Nice set, Brent. My favorite is #2. wish I could get in close to a kingfisher but they seem to be my photo nemesis. If they see me 30 meters away they spook.

My step son lives on a river. I'm thinking of taking a kayak out to take some pictures. Most birds on the river or in trees along the river don't seem to be bothered by anything on the water.

My step son lives on a river. I'm thinking of taking a kayak out to take some pictures. Most birds on the river or in trees along the river don't seem to be bothered by anything on the water.
True, I've experienced that in my kayak. I got super close to an osprey once and it only gave me the stink-eye, didn't fly away. It almost made me feel bad for being sneaky. 😋

Most reactions

Back