black mamba & alpengist (p.shoot)

sirsteezo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So we all went out last night and took some shots.
I'm going to keep posting up because its the only way I'll get feedback/critique on what to improve on my shots.
As I was taking the first batch of photos, I realized my settings were in RAW mode.
So I switched out and started taking some more shots..
So a lot of them came out blurry and noisy. For me, I don't have any programs that does editing..
here's a few that came out OK..

1).
IMG_9651.jpg

2).
IMG_9656.jpg

3).
IMG_9657.jpg

4).
IMG_9660.jpg

5).
IMG_9661.jpg

6).
IMG_9664.jpg

7).
IMG_9674.jpg

8).
IMG_9678.jpg

(yes, a tad bit out of the picture, sad face =( )

9).
IMG_9683.jpg

10).
IMG_9685.jpg

11).
IMG_9701.jpg

(could of been a lot better!!)

12).
IMG_9703.jpg

13).
IMG_9703.jpg

C&C are welcomed
Camera in action:
canon 350 D xT
w/ tripod used tamron 70-300mm

enjoy!

E30 BMWs, nice subject matter :thumbup:

Some good concepts there....

#1 Not sure what the blur is about, not my cup of tea.

#3 Is good, shame you clipped off the front of the car, same with #8

You mentioned you used a tripod? I'm thus surprised by the blur in a few of the photos. Try setting the timer so you don't get shake from activating the camera yourself.

Close up the the cross spoke alloy is good :)

I don't think the background is helping either, need something a bit more neutral imo.

Don't be afraid of tilting the camera for diagonal car shots, you don't have to be strictly horizonal or vertical.

I always forget to number my photos..

yea for #1 and #10 I have this program through google called Picasa. It lets you do a little tweaking to the photos..thought I test it out and experiment with it.

I did have a tripod but I dunno what happened. Maybe I moved at the last second? but I will keep that timer in mind next time.

my brother is trading his 325i for a 318 tomorrow and he just got the tightest suspension to put on the 318 as well. also he's going to put in an m engine. i'm jealous of his soon to be race car :p

my brother is trading his 325i for a 318 tomorrow and he just got the tightest suspension to put on the 318 as well. also he's going to put in an m engine. i'm jealous of his soon to be race car :p

good stuff

my only critique is that the cars look dirty. I think if you had really detailed the cars really well it would have looked much better. I don't like the dirty windows or the dirt on the fenders behind the wheels. Still nice job.

my only critique is that the cars look dirty. I think if you had really detailed the cars really well it would have looked much better. I don't like the dirty windows or the dirt on the fenders behind the wheels. Still nice job.

yea, it was kind of a spur of the moment photoshoot.

next time, they'll be cleaned up :)

nice E30s are you on VAdriven?

Most reactions

Back