Black on Black (NSFW Link inside)

i don't understand the need for the baby oil on the frontal pose?

Tastefully done...

I would have preferred the second be a little less rough looking...could have been the baby oil...but it looks like she has goosebumps all over and has a more masculine body than she actually does. Otherwise, well done IMO.

Nice
bigthumb.gif

jowensphoto said:
Oh, the importance of punctuation.

"Let's eat, Grandma!"
"Let's eat Grandma!"

3fbe29b4.jpg

demotivational-posters-punctuation.jpg

Nicely done.

The one with the oil...I like the idea, but it looks very odd, with only her front oiled up. If you're going to go that route, I think it should be more evenly applied all over her body.
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find volunteers to apply the oil. ;)
"You're in luck, there's a town about three miles that way"

Nicely done.

The one with the oil...I like the idea, but it looks very odd, with only her front oiled up. If you're going to go that route, I think it should be more evenly applied all over her body.
I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find volunteers to apply the oil. ;)
"You're in luck, there's a town about three miles that way"

I was going to write the same thing. It creates different skin tones that do not match one another. But I can't say I don't like them, beautiful model.

Thanks for all the comments, next time oil is going to be all over I promise :)

If you were going for sexy, 1 and 3 nailed it for me. I believe, less was definitely more in those two shots!
#1 The lines of her back going down to the garter were just seducing!! The lighting adds a little look here. =)
#2 If you were going for sexy....it's a miss for me. It's a little too in your face. I think that is because the lighting is so harsh. A softer kiss of light would work better.....IMHO...=)
#3 =) What I love about this shot is the attitude that the image sends. The power of the woman! I'm sexy, look at me! She has a beautiful body, and should be proud to show it.
#4 Nice shot....just not overly sexy or beautiful to me. Again, I think it's because the lighting is strong.

I love nudes!! It's really a shame that we can't post them here. A woman's body is really a wonderland!!

Most reactions

Back