What's new

Black pearls

MichalS

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland -> Bydgoszcz City
blackperl.jpg


Let's talk about this photo.
 
I think that'd be really cool if the crop was even (its top heavy at the mo) and i couldn't see you. Not that we don't want to see you of course :wink: but it does spoil an otherwise cool pic
 
Abstract said:
I think that'd be really cool if the crop was even (its top heavy at the mo) and i couldn't see you. Not that we don't want to see you of course :wink: but it does spoil an otherwise cool pic
Odd I thought the reflection gave it a little spirit.
 
Hmm...Id say this is a fantastic photo...and I actually cant think whatd help it...
 
Well seen and wonderfully executed.

Tuna
 
To know THIS, i.e. that it is carefully placed water, makes this photo even better in my eyes. And hey, I am one of those who LIKE to see your reflection - or much rather that of your lens :) and a tiny part of yourself - in the water droplets.

I would not change a thing about this photo.
 
Abstract said:
each to their own I guess sorry :hug::
True true. I have to admit, I think I would like to see the photo without the reflection, and then compare?
 
I have a camera body for you to shoot (coat, I can photograph it) if your up to it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom