What's new

Black Sheep..

bazza

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
Wirral, UK.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, what do you think of this one.

I was trying to find a border to enhance the pic and come up with this one..

C & C always welcome, Cheers..

Blacksheepsepiaborder.jpg
 
I like this alot. The shot has a really "old" appearance. It looks slightly askew though; based on the tower and fenceline. I would rotate it right a degree perhaps. Maybe a hair more. Other than that, I do really like this. The border, well, I am not a fan of the border, but thats more personal taste than your execution.

Bravo!

Derrick
 
This photo is very eerie... I like it!
It almost looks as if there is a ghost is going through the white sheep. The border really fits this photo. Great job!
 
Thanks for the comments guys.

Looking at it now, it is a bit wonky, should have seen that..

The ghost effect could have been the way the sun was hitting the grass or it could have been my pp..

Anyway, Thanks again, much appreciated.
 
Wow great photo i makes it look like if it was taken in the early 1800 and the border suits just fine.
 
ineresting colour, i like the processsing, but maybe it lacks a bit contrast. not much though.

the border somehow works with the image, but is an overkill IMHO. did you try the border not in white but in sepia?
 
Thanks again..

Alex B.. Not tried the border in any other colour as yet but it is an interesting idea, thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom