407370
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2014
- Messages
- 1,343
- Reaction score
- 1,140
- Location
- Sussex
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi All,
I have been inspired by a lot of photographs based on a concept. The one I liked the best were composites of the various elements to make a cohesive representation of a single concept.
Here is my attempt:
Time Travel
Dont know if I am convinced by the border style but I wanted to have something.
All comments welcome.
CHEERS
JBO
I have been inspired by a lot of photographs based on a concept. The one I liked the best were composites of the various elements to make a cohesive representation of a single concept.
Here is my attempt:
Time Travel
Dont know if I am convinced by the border style but I wanted to have something.
All comments welcome.
CHEERS
JBO