Levina de Ruijter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20210614_R6_256_TD.jpeg

That is a cracker of an image Levina ( Nicole )

I rarely find birds with poses like that. But then I don’t work as hard at it as you do. Like getting up at 4 am to shoot etc. 👍🏼

So well done.
Thanks! Well, you know, it’s a passion. You go all the way to Africa! 😱

Pics look pretty decent here, I think. I’m just missing the exif.

On these XenForo forums I get no automatic capital at the beginning of a new sentence. Sometimes I do, more often I don’t.

Thanks! Well, you know, it’s a passion. You go all the way to Africa! 😱
Agree. It’s about photographing what you love. I love going to Africa but it’s getting harder and harder because of age and mobility plus it’s becoming so expensive. So I’m trying to become more diverse and find other things to shoot.

Pics look pretty decent here, I think. I’m just missing the exif.
Yes they look great here. Don’t have have to downsize to 1024 or go through the hassle of importing to Flickr and then the hassle of getting the correct BBcode to paste into the posting box. Much cleaner Here. Thank you ThePhotoForum.
On these XenForo forums I get no automatic capital at the beginning of a new sentence. Sometimes I do, more often I don’t.
Same here. Tryping to figure out why it sometimes capitalize’s and sometimes it doesn’t. Think that’s an Apple thing but not sure.

I also haven’t figured out when or why the capital thing often doesn’t work. :confused-72:

oh look, an undercast ”o” after pressing Enter. Let’s try that again.
yup!

Also, forcing a capital (with the shift key) and deleting it, I get an undercast again. After a period you get a capital. but see, if I then delete that capital, it stays undercast. Weird.

I don’t know if this is Apple. Doesn’t happen anywhere else. Just on the XenForo sites. :icon_scratch: It’s a nuisance, but oh well…

I also haven’t figured out when or why the capital thing often doesn’t work. :confused-72:

oh look, an undercast ”o” after pressing Enter. Let’s try that again.
yup!

Also, forcing a capital (with the shift key) and deleting it, I get an undercast again. After a period you get a capital. but see, if I then delete that capital, it stays undercast. Weird.

I don’t know if this is Apple. Doesn’t happen anywhere else. Just on the XenForo sites. :icon_scratch: It’s a nuisance, but oh well…
Isn’t life unfair? 🤨🫤😐

Most reactions

Back