What's new

Cheapest Canon Speedlite for the R6 Mii?

TheTickTockMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What is the cheapest Canon brand speedlite that will work with the R6 Mii?


I am reading conflicting info.


Thank you.
 
"Cheapest Canon" is an oxymoron.

Look into Godox or Neewer flashes.
 
What is the cheapest Canon brand speedlite that will work with the R6 Mii?


I am reading conflicting info.


Thank you.
Browsing B&H, I saw there is quite a range of prices for Canon flashes. Just by ordering the one with the lowest numerical price listing you will be ordering the cheapest.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom