What's new

Black Tulips in white and red - full spectrum/IR

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was playing around with my full spectrum d200 the other day.. I like to shoot with a red filter so I can still see through the viewfinder and get cool false colors... C&C please

Traditional IR with reb/blue channels swapped...


This one feels post apocalyptic
 
Really digging #2. The sun has an odd shape to it, and the petals of the tulips are semi-transparent. Cool cool.
 
Like the #2, the tulips love the tulips view.
 
I like #1 except for the kind of nasty lens flares.
 
Thanks for the kind words. The lens flare is pretty hard to avoid with the full spectrum camera, I sorta liked the lens flare how it "shoots" through the top right flower. I think the odd shaped sun is the Nikon 18 55 showing off it's 7 aperture blades.
 
Are you kidding? These are first rate "I love tulips", images. This is excellent stuff. Why are you hanging out here?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom