Black&White Challenge: Symmetry is everywhere

Symmetry and balance in design

OS80-2-008es.jpg

Yesterday when I came out of the Desert Conservatory I saw this couch and chair arrangement with the slanting shadows.
I liked the contrast of the couch and chairs' symmetry against the curving and asymmetrical fence and grass background.
And of course I've never met a shadow I didn't like...

symmetry couched in shadow

I can't believe how much trouble I'm having with this challenge, I'm looking but not seeing any symmetry, I know that's a broad statement but it's doing my head in :) :) :)

I can't believe how much trouble I'm having with this challenge, I'm looking but not seeing any symmetry, I know that's a broad statement but it's doing my head in :) :) :)
Do something simple.
Take an ordinary picture of something simple, then post process into a masterpiece.

Do something simple.
Take an ordinary picture of something simple, then post process into a masterpiece.

When I read that an idea popped into my head. . . . .i have to go and take a photo. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back