BLACKJACKS

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC06148_edit_Fotor.jpg

~ Blackjacks ~ A small flock of Ring-necked ducks are seen resting on placid waters.

Mike ☘️

Nice pic! I saw some just yesterday, myself. The thing I like about them the most is their eyes, how they always have that Pop-eye look about them and the purple colors are cool against the black.

Nice pic! I saw some just yesterday, myself. The thing I like about them the most is their eyes, how they always have that Pop-eye look about them and the purple colors are cool against the black.

Kirk,
All true. And they are quite tasty too. :headbang:

Mike ☘️

Kirk,

Mike ☘️
Make a dry ice sandwich out of one and send it to me … the smoker awaits. :drool2:

Kirk,

Mike ☘️
Make a dry ice sandwich out of one and send it to me … the smoker awaits. :drool2:

A buddy of mine spent the winter in FL last January through April and hunted for blackjacks with a good deal of success. An outstanding game cook, he made some "poppers" of blackjack breast marinated, wrapped in bacon, and cooked over a wood fire. T'was beyond delicious.

Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back