What's new

BlackRapid - Why Did I Wait So Long?

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been hesitant about these for over a year now and finally pulled the trigger after being sick of neck straps and going without anything.

My RS-5 arrived today and although I've only been out with it a few times I'm already hooked, it's so natural.

Glad I went with the RS-5 too because I can throw my Bluetooth GPS logger in the strap and forget about it while I walk around. (I have a Bluetooth module for my D7000 to geotag as I shoot.)

Great strap, and thanks everyone for the information you gave me last week.

:thumbup:
 
I almost bought it but didn't because some parts are plastic or so I heard and I don't trust plastic. Great concept but I'd rather buy a non adjustable one.
 
Got mine last fall and when hiking with my camera and 70-200 2.8 like it was nothing. Able to place the camera near your back and have it stay there to get hands free and keep it away from it getting hit on the trail by branches and things. pricey but with the amount of money I got hanging from it why not 60 bucks for a strap.
 
Aw don't go liking it! Now I'll have to add it to "The List!" and it's almost a whole year until xmas again!! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom