Blackwater Falls State Park in Autumn

Very Great Shots! Blackwater is so beautiful this time of year.

(What part of WV are you from???)

Blackwater is so beautiful ANY time of year!

As west as you can get in west virginia. If you love Blackwater you would love Twin Falls or Cathedral Falls.

Twin Falls, in Wyoming County? My mother's family comes from Wyoming County WV, lived in Oceana.

I spent many a summer vacation up there, was sorta like a version of Mayberry, where everybody knew everybody, and everybody's business.

In the 1940's - 1960's my grandfather had a floor sanding business, he did THOUSANDS of floors in that part of WV.

Small world, isn't ?

(What part of WV are you from???)

Blackwater is so beautiful ANY time of year!

As west as you can get in west virginia. If you love Blackwater you would love Twin Falls or Cathedral Falls.

Twin Falls, in Wyoming County? My mother's family comes from Wyoming County WV, lived in Oceana.

I spent many a summer vacation up there, was sorta like a version of Mayberry, where everybody knew everybody, and everybody's business.

In the 1940's - 1960's my grandfather had a floor sanding business, he did THOUSANDS of floors in that part of WV.

Small world, isn't ?

Hahaha...Sure is! So many small towns in WV are like that.

Small world, isn't ?

Hahaha...Sure is! So many small towns in WV are like that.

There are three houses right together that my grandfather built in Oceana, on the road going up to Kopperston. I hope to get back up there someday and take some photos of them before we are all gone...

Wow. Spectacular shots! Breathtaking scenery!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back