Thanks for all the folks who have taken the time to reply. Infinite_Day, we went on Sunday and came back on Monday. We actually came back a day early as there were no hotel rooms left in the area where there were something like 5K utility workers in the area restoring power. That kinda sucked b/c the plan was to swing by Babcock St Park and shoot the Glade Grist Mill on our way out. We shot until dark both Sunday and Monday and then found that we couldn't find a room for the night and ended up coming back to VA. The only cool place we ate was the Purple Fiddle in Thomas WV. That's kind of a neat town. We spent some time along that waterfront shooting some town pics. I have some posted in the B/W forum. WV is really a beautiful state filled with picturesque places like these falls, Elakala Falls, the Grist Mill. I'd like to come back in the fall and shoot some more. It's about 5.5 hours away which makes it a little inconvenient, but I was very pleased to find that the falls were so accessible with only a short hike. Is it very crowded there in the fall? I know I've been to the Grist Mill several times and find it to be very crowded in the fall when the leaves change.
TMJJK, the deer were very present while we were there and very accustomed to seeing people. They would almost let you get close enough to touch and even then go only a short distance away.