What's new

blast from the past?

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
187
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:lol: i suck at titles...

hey all.. long time! heres a photo... :)

334157627_aca492e6e3_o.jpg


thanks for looking :)
& happy holidays :thumbup:
 
Interesting, I find the green on the right a little distracting. I wonder did you take a portrait shot as well? I noticed that sometimes these kind of settings can make for great portrait backdrops.
 
hey thanks for the comment...
it was taken on a heritage walk thru the old city (some sort of tour)... had taken a guest from the uk to it
she was there for a split second... and i didnt have time to switch to the tele..anywhoo.. i thought i preferred this wide.. as it would give an idea of the place.
 
Hey Mansi, hows you doing?
love all the different colours and textures
 
Interesting, very nice picture it's have feelings on the image, about the smooth lighting, and about the look for the woman, and the contrast about different colors, it's looks Kool, hope to see new pics.

Regards
Sultan
 
nice shot mansi, always good to see you posting... ;)

:thumbup:
 
Excellent to see ya Mansi. Another great image.
 
I agree with the landscape format!

The architecture mixed with the lifestyle and old lady make an interesting combination. :thumbup:
 
Heya Mansi, good to see you back here!
And are you sure your guest is from the UK not from Canada :wink: - I envy you for meeting him, i.e. that guest from Canada!
How high was your ISO set for this one?
It looks like it was pretty dark in that narrow (?) street.
 
Yay! Mansi! How's it all going? :mrgreen:

Love your pic, I can easily imagine being there.

Post more :) :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom