Blasting around the sky

The first one is grand!!!!!! :)

i love the first one how they are all in a row. and the fifth one how you can see the trail of the plane by the smoke.

Your work never fails to delight me, Eric. :thumbup: You deserve to be doing exactly what you're doing, it's awesome! :)

As always, beautiful work.

I wish I could find the words to describe how I feel when I look at these photos. Amazing just doesn't cut it.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Airic, everytime I see your photos, Im never disappointed. These are just fabulous.

Airic,
These pictures just solidify my desire to go up in a plane and shoot. I am about to aquire a d70 and I know a guy here who owns a Czech fighter. I have been trying to get him to take me up for ages, I think it might be time to call in a favor. Thanks for the inspiration :wink:

By the way, fantastic pictures. I used to watch the Blue Angels when I was a little kid and boy does this bring back memories!

Wow! What a great response. For more images from the show check out my Geneseo pages at Gennie 2005 If there is only one show I can go to in a year it would be Geneseo. Best friends, pilots and fun, several posters on TPF are also regular Geneseo visitors.

Thanks again,

Eric

These shots are really unbelievable, Eric. I especially love the first two, although I have a weakness for warbirds. I just can't pick. I can't believe you get to do this. It is amazing and I can sense the joy you must feel each time you are up there through your images.

WOW . . . you are living out every childs dream!

To be able to ride like that and take those beautiful pictures. I'm sure everyone who sees them is very jealous.

Great Job.

John Gilmore

WOW! that looks exciting and those pics are awesome! my favs are the second and fourth ones. when you were in the B-25 were you just hanging out the back of it?! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

I think like the rest of us here the images just make me at a loss for the words to properly describe how amazing I think they are. Thank you for the opportunity to show us a perspective that most of us would never get to see if not for your talent.

I have to admit a little secret... as I live in Scarborough, (close to the Pickering border & beside the lake), every time I see a small plane flying overhead I wonder... "is that Airic up there?"

Keep up the amazing work, your fortunate to be living your dream and many of us are likely living vicariously through you!

codex0 said:
All shots are excellent! First is just "wow." You're very lucky to have that opportunity.

I agree!!!

Steve

Absolutely gorgeous captures eric, as always... one can never be dissapointed opening one of your threads... :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back