P Paparoksguitar TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2007 Messages 175 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 3, 2010 #1 I embellished the fog a bit, wanted the viewer to be freaking cold like i was.
MrRamonG TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 378 Reaction score 2 Location Anaheim California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2010 #2 I like the pic but without some shadows in the "fog" it is tough to tell that it is fog.
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2010 #3 Papa I love the shot, but the exposure is somewhat overexposed. Try lowering the exposure and see what happens.
Papa I love the shot, but the exposure is somewhat overexposed. Try lowering the exposure and see what happens.
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 #4 I read your post again, and see you were trying to freeze us out. Try making the picture a little cooler, that may help us get a chill.
I read your post again, and see you were trying to freeze us out. Try making the picture a little cooler, that may help us get a chill.